Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Most Awaited Movies of the Year

I am so impressed with the list of movies coming out this year. I sense it will be a great movie theater year. I love going to the movies and I'm going to make a serious effort to watch all of the movies on my list at the theater. I know there may be some good ones accidentally left off my list, and I'm not sure if I found the list with movie releases for the whole year, or only for half, but here goes anyway.

Season of the Witch
The Green Hornet
The Dilemma
Black Swan
The Eagle
Hall Pass
The Mechanic
Limitless
The Adjustment Bureau
Take Me Home Tonight
Jane Eyre
Red Riding Hood
Paul
Your Highness
Arthur
Water for Elephants
Fast 5
Thor
Priest
Something borrowed
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Hangover 2
X-Men: first Class
Green Lantern
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2
Captain America
Cowboys and Aliens
Monte Carlo
Conan the Barbarian
The Three Musketeers
Footloose
Breaking Dawn

Most of these already have trailers available for viewing, but I'm too lazy to put them all up but I'll leave you with one delicious morsel:

No comments: