Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Are You Up These Days?


Work, work and more work. But other than that...

Book: Irish Born - a very light summer read. Frivolous and fun.

Drink: Marriage Frères teas - they are heaven!

Makeup: I am loving Shiseido's Dual Balancing Foundation. It works well in summer and winter. It's almost like it knows where it needs to add more moisture and where to reduce shine. It's a medium coverage foundation and buffs beautifully into the skin, leaving it flawless and luminous, healthy and natural. No caking or flaking. Very, very nice indeed. I use it with my Louise Young foundation brush - so fancy!

Perfume: Hermes Eau des Marveilles and Hiris. I've also been wearing Chanel 19 and Diorella. (I can never stick to one perfume, I always end up wearing more).

Series: I've been watching Stargate Atlantis - when I was first recommended this series I was skeptical, but it's really very fun. I've been watching it with Thing 1 and Thing 2 and we've been having a great time.

Food: The other day HRH asked me to make a mushroom risotto, even though it's summer here right now, just because he was craving it. It was amazing. I added a fun twist to my regular recipe by adding dedo-de-moça (translates as "girl's finger", creepy), which is a local chilli that's not very hot, but very flavorful. I'm going to come up with some new summer risottos, really fun ones, and start making them on weekends again.

Tata for now!

No comments: