Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Movies

Every year I make a list of Christmas movies I'm going to watch during the holiday season. My fave Christmas movies include: White Christmas, The Grinch, Love Actually, It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas in Connecticut, The Family Stone, Jingle All the Way, etc...you get the idea.

It's a Wonderful Life is such a good movie, possibly my favorite Christmas movie. I always watch in black and white, though. I didn't know they had a colorized HD version. I know there are a lot of purists who will say it's so much better in the original black and white, but once you see the remastered version, it makes a huge difference on the comfort of your eyes. It's so much more restful. Maybe it's because I wear glasses, but black and white is always a bit fuzzy, and after 2 hours my eyes are wiped out.

Here's the very ending of the movie, a terrific bit that is sure to thaw even the coldest of Scrooge hearts:

No comments: