Thursday, October 15, 2009

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo


Something you should know about me, I love shampoo. I know it's either obvious or silly to say that, but it's true. I love the smell of freshly lathered hair and I'm crazy about the suds. Washing my hair is my happy place. I'm not even joking about that. When I'm stressed or pissed I usually lock myself in the bathroom and take a soul cleansing shower that renews my spirit.

I had been noticing that I was developing a bit of dandruff - and there is nothing less attractive than dandruff. Well, maybe there are things that are less attractive, but not many, and not by far. Since I dye my hair every month and my hair without dying is naturally a bit dry, finding the right treatment is tricky. They don't make anti-dandruff shampoo that is color safe or geared especially for women with special hair needs -- until now. Well, not now now, but, you know. After this particular shampoo had been out for some time I went ahead and bought some (with the matching conditioner) and my life will never be the same.

The whole experience is totally blog worthy. The scent, lather and suds amount, how it instantly softens my hair, the conditioner is amazing, and more importantly, once my hair dries it feels like fairies came down and personally brushed my strands with fairy dust, sparkles, magic, butterfly kisses and feather wishes. Soft, luscious curls are a thing for me now. No more frizzies and flat weird non-curls and non-straightness where my hair is neither here nor there. My hair is so here! A nice little side effect of using this anti-dandruff shampoo is that, surprisingly, I have no more dandruff. Sweet!

3 comments:

angie said...

Whahahahaha, "Fairy dust, sparkles, magic, butterfly kisses and feather wishes"... really??

Mary Drumond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Drumond said...

Reading this post was as pleasant an experience as reading an ad for hemorrhoid cream or 'purging' laxatives. I don't thing anyone should ever blog about the benefits of drugstore products unless they write for a drug store blog. I want to hear about uplifting things, not the bubonic plague and other icky ailments like dandruff. Nuff said!