Friday, September 25, 2009

Saturday To-Do


I'm a busy girl this weekend. Here's what's on my to-do list for Saturday:

Personal Stuff:
  • Dye hair and deep condition
  • Shape eyebrows
  • Exfoliate and moisturize face and feet and lips
  • Read book club book - Jane Eyre
General Stuff:
  • Organize and clean HRH's office - Heaven help me!
  • Go grocery shopping for the week
  • Buy fresh violets in plant pots to decorate tea table
  • Bake cupcakes and make snacks for afternoon tea with friends visiting from Chile
  • Organize house, make it pretty and fragrant for receiving my dear friends
Still don't know what I'll be doing Sunday. I guess that depends on how Miojoboy feels (he's been under the weather), and if HRH has recovered from his brief stint with death (his tummy was feeling icky).

No comments: