Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend To Do


This weekend I have a number of things to do:
  • Cut the boy's hair
  • Organize my cooking magazines
  • Dye and moisturize my hair
  • Go shopping
  • Host dinner party for Mary's boyfriend (it'll be the first time he comes over)
As you can see I have my hands full. I'm going to try to squeeze in some reading time with the kids and for myself as well as a nice walk, weather permitting of course. We were going to picnic at a new spot we discovered nearby, but since it rained today I'm afraid the ground will be a bit too damp. Looks like we'll have to wait until next week. It will be a cozy, cozy weekend so lots of popcorn and movies are in order. Fun! Now for all of you Twilight fans out there, here are some stills from New Moon. You're welcome!

No comments: