Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Post


This is going to be a very short post because I really don't know what to say. I tend to get writer's block when there are bogus construction workers staring at me through my bedroom window. It seems Armageddon has hit my place full on. We're doing repairs in the kitchen, they're reforming the outside of my building, and it's the hottest time of the year.

Anyway, I came across this very short film by Roman Polanski for a fake perfume (I have no idea why they make these) with Michelle Williams and Natalie Portman. If you ask me - which I don't think anyone is - Michelle Williams is looking a lot like Rebecca de Mornay. Am I the only one who thinks so? It's a cool little film and will take all of 76 seconds to watch, so hop over there and check it out.

Another little tidbit I thought would be fun is this article by Dave Barry. I swear I was in tears laughing.

The picture up top has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was pretty.

Cheers!

No comments: