Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SNL Faves

It's no secret that I love SNL. I've been a fan for many, many years. It's a tool which when used properly inspires friendship and makes for a lasting foundation on which to base said friendship. It is at the core of what I find humor in. Okay, there have been some misses, but overall, it's a hit. Great comedic actors have come from there, as I'm sure you know, most of which I'm too lazy to look up now, but you can totally Wiki that and find out if you're interested.

Some of my favorite skits and clips include: Church Chat with the Church Lady, SNL Digital Short (some of them), most of the stuff Andy and Justin do together, a lot of the 80's and 90's stuff. I love Adam Sandler's songs (St. Paddy's Day is my fave), the way Jimmy Fallon could never keep a straight face, Horacio Sanz, Will Farrell, Chris Kattan, and the ugly girl that looks like a little boy....what's her name?...Rachel Dratch, the Lady's Man (Tim Meadows), and tons more, but I just can't remember it right now. Oh, wait, I love Kenan Thompson as Jean K. Jean, Mike Myers, that Senator skit (don't remember anything else about it), the ugly guy (Fred Armisen)....well, if you remember others you can leave a comment. Oh, man, I couldn't find the clip I wanted to show you of Fred Armisen playing Camilla Parker-Bowles, but it's maybe the funniest thing in the whole world. I'll keep looking. OMG! Cowbell! I need more cowbell!

This clip of an SNL Digital Short I think is hysterical called Doppelganger, as well as Dear Sister. If you saw the OC season 2, you would totally know what they're making fun of, and of course it's much funnier that way.

Here's a collection of some of my fave clips from SNL. I hope you enjoy them!









No comments: